Terms & conditions
Download our terms and conditions of sale to consumers
- Delivery costs are £4.20 for any order less than £50.00. Free delivery over £50.00.
- Returns can only be made when purchases feature only the standard DofE logo product with no personalisation.
- IMPORTANT – please check the size charts to avoid return carriage charges. Any returns sent back to us must be tracked in case proof of delivery is required to process the refund.
- IMPORTANT – If the garment is personalised by the individual we are unable to accept returns unless it is deemed faulty.
- IMPORTANT – You will see the personalisation details in the basket prior to checkout. Please double check these details as checking out will be confirmation by the customer and the garments will go into production and no changes can be made to the order. Please note: the on screen visuals of the personalised garments show an approximate placing of the printed DofE logo, centre, role and name, and are not an actual representation of the finished garment.
- Orders from the Achievers Range need to verified by the DofE prior to production to confirm the Award level based on the proof you have provided. Once verified you can expect delivery within 8 working days.
- You should expect your order from the Official Range or Expedition Range to be delivered within 8 working days from point of order. Please note that orders containing any Achievers garments will be held until the Award level has been verified by the DofE, at which point the entire order will be released for production.
- GeigerBTC will confirm the order has been placed and that will be the date from which the delivery time will start. Please be aware this is point of order and not when the first contact/enquiry is made.
- If there are any delays with your order you will be notified as soon as possible.
- If the garment you require is out of stock GeigerBTC will recommend similar garments if available or offer a full refund.
- Full Payment needs to be made at point of order.
- Once proof/visual is confirmed by the customer the garments will go into production and no changes can be made to order.
- The on screen visuals of the personalised garments show an approximate placing of the printed DofE logo, centre, role and name, and are not an actual representation of the finished garment.
- A returns form will be sent with every order.