Delivery & Returns
- We only deliver to UK mainland addresses. Delivery costs £4.20 for any order less than £50.00. Free delivery on orders over £50.00
- You should expect your order to be delivered within 8 working days from point of order, or point of verification if ordered from the Achiever range. BTC Group will confirm the order has been placed and that will be the date from which the delivery time will start. Please be aware this is point of order and not when the first contact/enquiry is made. A returns form will be sent with every order.
- Any delays in your order will be notified to you as soon as possible.
- You will see the personalisation details in the basket prior to checkout. Please double check these details as checking out will be confirmation by the customer and the garments will go into production and no changes can be made to the order. Please note: the on screen visuals of the personalised garments show an approximate placing of the printed DofE logo, centre, role and name, and are not an actual representation of the finished garment.
- If your chosen product is out of stock BTC Group will recommend similar garments if available, or offer a full refund.
- Full payment needs to be made at point of order.
- We hope you will be happy with your purchase, however please note we can only accept returns with the standard DofE logo only and no added personalisation. We will promptly refund the item if unworn and returned in a saleable condition within 14 days of receipt of your original order. This does not affect your rights to return faulty goods or any other statutory rights.
- If the product is personalised in any way we are unable to accept returns unless it is deemed faulty. If a garment is faulty please contact the DofE Team at [email protected]
IMPORTANT – please check our size charts carefully as garments that are personalised in any way are non-returnable.
- It is also important that you check your sizing for non-personalised garments you will need to return the goods at your own cost.
Top Tip – Measure a similar item of clothing in your wardrobe to ensure the best fit against our size charts.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that any returns arrive safely, therefore we recommend that you use Royal Mail Special Delivery or a courier service that will require a signature on delivery. We may need to ask you for proof of delivery to process the refund. We cannot be held responsible for returns that do not arrive.
- We can only accept returns from orders placed after 6th November 2017 and supplied by BTC Group.
- A returns form will be sent with every order.